Friday, March 27, 2009

A hard decision...but a necessary one.

Alright so, I removed the short story I had posted up here for all of maybe--two hours? While I love the concept and the idea...I just don't feel confident enough about it to post it here just yet. Like I said, I am a perfectionist when it comes to writing and I found myself keep coming back and wanting to change things immediately. Kinda amateurish.

So for now, I'm going to nix the story of the month idea for the time being.

I'm going to keep writing like it's no body's business and take it from there. Eventually...hopefully, my work will speak for itself.

In the next few weeks, I'm going to be doing some serious research about expanding my writing horizons. I've realized I have a thing or 20 to learn about networking. I'm interested in blogging for different news publications, or really any other venue and I have to figure out how to 'net-whore' myself.

It's Friday, and I'm actually sitting here fretting about it. Seems like there is more that I should be doing.

I'd love to spend another hour or two online researching, but...that's not going to happen today.

I'm frusterated and annoyed with myself. Classic case of doing way too much at once.


Anyhow folks, time to go pick up my daughter. Shopping with mom and sis tomorrow...and that's ALWAYS a hoot. I'm sure by Monday I'll have some interesting and weird conversations to share with you all.

Have a good one!

0 comments: