Sunday, May 2, 2010

took off...

Even us reclusive writers have to get out of the house once in a while, so I didn't do any writing yesterday, instead I enjoyed the day at the park with my two year old and my sister and her daughter.

'Enjoyed' meaning...getting eaten by bugs, chasing Israel into the woods and trying to keep her from jumping in the pond with the ducks. Oh and...she also tried to put this stick up some dog's butt yesterday too.

Oh yes...yes she did.

So after some pizza in about 20 minutes...back to work! -cracks whip-
I've also decided to post the word count at the end of the week. My internet is too spazzy to try and do it every day. But so far...so good. Keeping up with my own challenge though I desperately want to go back and start fixing things already.

-twitches-

2 comments:

Aubrie said...

I'm glad you had a nice day at the park! Sometimes when I take a break from my writing, I go back to it refreshed. Poor dog :)

Michelle D. Argyle said...

Good luck! That poor dog! Hehe. I'll look forward to your word counts. :)