Wednesday, April 11, 2012

It's been a while

I started this blog three years ago in May. I knew what I intended it to be--but it became something else. It's been literally over a year since the last time that I wrote in this blog. I've visited it a few times over the course of that year and a half, but I never have been inclined to write anything. I feel that I don't really have much to say right now. All I can say is that I am in the process. In the process of what? In the process of life--living--learning--breathing. It's...sometimes a difficult process, but one that needs to be mastered on one level or the other. Writing Charlie is still a big part of my life--and still unfinished. I think this might be my 'great work' but it's like giving birth: long--hot--painful. I've started research for another novel while I put Charlie on the back burner called Gravedigger. I've done some free writing and I will be glad to post something when I get a chance to. Nothing really profound or interesting to say. Two kids kinda drained mommy today--and they are out of school for the whole week. The baby is now one...seventeen months exactly and Izzy is four and both of them drive me insane. But, they are my anchors and I love them. Eric is still in the picture and we hope to be married before the end of the year--if I don't kill him first. Life is what it is. Maybe one day I'll tell you about it. I miss you guys and much love to all of you!

0 comments: