Monday, May 4, 2009

Case of the Mondays


I'm not really feeling much like blogging today. I have a serious case of the Mondays, coupled with nausea that has me freaking out right now for obvious reasons.

So today, there's nothing to say. It's raining, my stomach is cramping, I'm a few days late and this office is always inexplicably cold!

And...I didn't write more than maybe five sentences this weekend. I usually get a 'mommy' day to myself, which I didn't get, and i had to take care of another toddler this weekend along with my own 18 month old and they were relentless. I realized that Izzy really doesn't like to share and it's something I'm going to have to break her out of--and she's kind of a bully. She shoved a three year old boy into a wall, and she herself weighs only about 24lbs--so she spent like 20 minutes in time out--not that it made much of a difference. But by the time his mom came and got him and by the time I was able to put her to bed, I was beat.

I don't think I've recovered yet.

I'm feeling very...bleh today. I want to lay down and hide under the covers for the rest of the day.

0 comments: