Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Agent for a Day

Considering the migraine that I've been having for the past few days, I was suprised that I actually got through about twenty of the fifty queries sent in.

Am I an agent? Hell to the no. But I am participating in the Agent for A Day hosted by http://nathanbransford.blogspot.com/ . So far it's been really interesting and I can see how being an agent can be seriously frusterating. My eyes already are starting to hurt.

Quite a few people are playing at being an agent for the day, and I have to say, I'm kind of suprised how rude some of the replies are...and how vague.

If something was off to me about the query, or I didn't get what they were trying to sell, then I'd tell them and explain why I felt that way.

Most of the queries so far weren't really that bad though.

I finished 'On Writing' and I was seriously pleased with it. But my headache kept me from being able to read it in one sitting like I intended on doing initially. I've written like...maybe a page this weekend. I've been in too much pain to do much else than that. So I'm going to take my ass to the ER and see if they can give me something. I don't think I've slept more than six hours in about four days.

This blog is thoroughly uninteresting today...I know. Maybe I'll come up with something snazzy to say tomorrow. Right now, I'm too tired to be bothered.

0 comments: